Aquaria is a thermal SPA, dedicated to relaxation and psycho-physical well-being.
When entering the facility, guests agree to respect these rules, as well as the warning signs that they will find inside the facility during their visit.
The Management reserves the right to remove anyone who does not follow these rules.
ENTRANCE TICKET AND RESERVATION
- On the official termedisirmione.com site, in the section dedicated to Aquaria Thermal SPA, you can find all the information on timetables and the days when reservation is recommended or mandatory. You can also directly buy your own entrance ticket online.
- If you have a Termemotion Voucher or Gift Voucher, you must make a reservation by following the instructions on the voucher.
- In order to ensure that visitors have a pleasant stay at Aquaria Thermal SPA and to maintain a high standard of service quality, the Management reserves the right to restrict access when the facility is overcrowded. However, entrance is guaranteed for guests who have made a reservation.
- A swim cap is always provided at the entrance and is included in the ticket.
- A bathrobe and/or towel are only provided if they are specifically included in the entrance ticket and must be returned to the reception when you leave.
- You can rent an additional bathrobe or towel for the prices listed on the price list and you can buy slippers and other items at the facility’s store.
- when you leave, so that you do not need to carry cash. We recommend that you wear the bracelet for the whole duration of your visit to the SPA. The bracelet must always be returned to the reception. There is a €100 fine for losing the bracelet.
- When entering the facility, you must wear slippers and a swimming costume.
- Food and drinks acquired outside the facility must not be consumed inside.
- You are advised not to bring bulky handbags in order to optimise space inside the wardrobe.
- Before entering the facility, you must get changed in the designated changing room.
- You are advised not to bring cash and valuables into the facility.
- Animals are not permitted to access the facility.
HOW TO GET HERE
You can reach Acquaria by taking a charming 10-minute walk through the historic centre of Sirmione.
The entrance is located at the end of the village, before you ascend to the Grotte di Catullo, on the left.
Sirmione can also be reached by public transport (on a train, which stops at the railway stations of Peschiera del Garda and Desenzano del Garda, on a bus and from the lake on a boat). There is also a seasonal shuttle bus that enables you to easily reach the town centre (timetables and prices can be found on the Comune di Sirmione website).
The public car park Monte Baldo is situated 800 m away from the old town. On busy days, it may be difficult to find parking in the immediate vicinity of the old town: it is advisable to arrive in Sirmione well ahead of time if you have a reservation.
- Use of slippers is mandatory in all areas of the facility, except for swimming pools and saunas where you must enter barefoot.
- Visitors are not allowed to be topless.
- It is forbidden to deliberately photograph other visitors without their consent.
- Running and playing with a ball are forbidden.
- Aquaria Thermal SPA promotes a healthy lifestyle, so smoking is forbidden inside the facility and in the outdoor relaxation areas.
- Only moderate alcohol consumption is permitted. Anyone who abuses this rule may be removed from the facility.
- Food can only be consumed in the specially designated areas.
- In order to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests in a comfortable, relaxing and healthy environment, we ask that guests are silent and discreet; mobile phones must be set to silent mode.
- We also ask guests not to move deckchairs and loungers from the area where they are positioned and not to leave objects and bed linens (such as towels, bathrobes) unattended for an extended period of time.
- Please do not lie down on the grass.
- People suffering from infectious diseases, skin rashes or open wounds are forbidden from entering.
You are asked to promptly inform staff of any accidents or injuries that occur at the facility, as well as any unpleasant
- sensations that you experience during the treatments.
You are advised to consult your doctor if you have any of the following conditions, so that they can assess if there are any risks involved in relation to your specific illness and general state of health:
- heart diseases and /or after effects of cardiac surgery (by-pass, valve operations, etc.),
- epilepsy or seizures,
- illnesses that affect your sense of balance,
- chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, emphysema, etc.).
Pregnant women are advised against using the Finnish sauna. However, the use of thermal pools, the soft sauna and steam baths is not discouraged. It is good practice to avoid using saunas and thermal baths until the end of the first trimester and in the last month of pregnancy. In special situations, such as pregnancy that is at risk or women suffering from ongoing illnesses, maternal hypotension, ongoing infections, etc., you must get specific advice from your doctor.
Opening and closing times are displayed in the facility and are available on termedisirmione.com.
The pools, relaxation area and sauna and steam bath circuit close 30 minutes before the closing time of the facility.
Various areas at Aquaria Thermal SPA may be temporarily out-of-service in the event of special circumstances, such as bad weather or technical interventions. Please note that in these cases, there is no refund on the entry ticket.
The thermal pools are supplied with salsobromoiodic sulphurous water at a temperature between 33 and 37 °C. Please pay attention to the following warnings:
- We recommend that you do not remain in the water for longer than 20 consecutive minutes. If you wish to bathe more than once, you are advised to spend 30 minutes relaxing between one bathing session and the next.
- We recommend that you do not remain under the water jets for longer than 10 minutes and that you position yourself with your back to the jet.
- Avoid keeping your eyes open under water in order to avoid irritation caused by mineral salts in the water.
- Moreover, since sulphurous water tends to oxidise metal and silver objects, we advise you not to wear them in the pools.
- It is obligatory to use a swimming cap in the pools.
- Diving, making loud noises and playing in the water are forbidden.
- Using flippers, snorkels and similar equipment is forbidden.
- In the event of a storm, do not enter or stay in the pools due to the risk of electric shock.
- You must follow the instructions of the lifeguards and immediately leave the pools when directed to do so.
- must be supervised by a responsible adult and the use of armbands is recommended.
- The bubble beds are one of the main attractions for guests. So that every guest can experience this feature, we kindly ask guests not to use bubble beds for extended periods of time.
SAUNAS AND STEAM BATH
- Before entering the saunas, guests are advised to remove their slippers and wash their feet with disinfectant using the designated hand shower.
- It is obligatory to use a towel and wear a swimming costume in the saunas.
- It is obligatory to wear slippers in the steam baths.
- We advise you to avoid physical exertion during all the phases of the sauna. For more information on the use of saunas and steam baths, we recommend that you read the relevant information boards posted beside the equipment.
- We specifically advise guests against bringing jewellery and mobile phones into the saunas.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
- Children aged over 2 and a half may enter the facility when accompanied and followed by an adult. The Management does not take any responsibility for children, whose protection is the responsibility of their companions.
- If infants require a diaper, they must wear a suitable swimming diaper in order to access the pools.
- Children who are still weak swimmers must be supervised by a responsible adult and the use of armbands is recommended.
- right to remove anyone who disturbs other guests.
- Guests aged over 16 can independently access the facility.
The management accepts no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage of personal property at the facility. At the end of your visit to Aquaria Thermal SPA, we advise you to check that you have not forgotten any personal items.
Any lost objects found by our staff will be kept for a period of 30 days. If they are valuable objects, you will need to present a document and provide your personal details in order for us to return them.