Wellbeing is in our nature, always.
"Terme di Sirmione must remain a safe place”: with these words starts our new company procedure plan, regulating the measures undertaken to be able to welcome you again. We cherish everybody’s wellbeing, employees and clients, and this has never changed: we have a medical staff always available, we have procedures for medical services validated by our Scientific Health Director, codified procedures for all company activities and our service quality levels are certified for Quality, Environment and Safety according to standards UNI ISO 9001:2015, UNI ISO14001:2015 and UNI ISO 45001:2018.
We just had to readapt some ways to take care of you and we have grouped these into a new operative model. We have adopted specific measures for each facility in line with national procedures and in accordance with national health authorities. We have also improved our strict practices concerning hygiene, sanification, catering and SPA management. In addition we chose a new shape, also graphic, to indicate you all these ways with which we take care of you: a flower. When you will see it in the facilities, it will be our sign to show our further attention to you or to ask for your cooperation.
In addition to safety, we also thought about some initiative to help you choose to travel with peace of mind: favourable reservation conditions in our hotels and (cancellation up 3 days before arrival) and purchase validity extension.
All because we await you and want to warmly welcome you again, as we are doing since 130 years.
Margherita De Angeli
- Booking: in order to guarantee maximum safety of all our guests, for the access in all our facilities will be applied controlled access mode, so the booking is always required;
- Before the trip: if you have flu symptoms or body temperature equal or above 37.5°C, if you were quarantined or resulted positive to the virus, if you have had contacts with sick people or if you are departing from risk areas, stay at home. We await you when you will feel better!
- While traveling: remember to bring with you the mask, preferably surgical type.
- After arrival: here below you will find all the rules we apply in the facility you are interested in, to let you have a safe vacation.
Click and learn more:
- ONLINE PURCHASES BOOKED FOR DATES INVOLVED BY THE CLOSURES: all clients who received cancellation for their bookings during the two lockdowns, already received a written comunication by Terme di Sirmione with instructions on the applicated extension. Otherwise write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GIFT VOUCHER OR VOUCHER PURCHASED ONLINE, AND IN OUR STORES: All valid vouchers purchased between February 2019 and May 2020 and still not used, can be used by 30th September 2021.
- GROUPON CUSTOMERS: Groupon Customer Care has advised all clients with a valid coupon of the possibility to convert it in a shopping amount to purchase cosmetic products on our store.termedisirmione.com. According to the evolution of the situation, and to the possibility to reopen Aquaria in full compliance with the regulations, it is still confirmed that voucher not converted will be extended until 30th September 2021. In case of doubt call Groupon Customer Service.
- To make your holiday completely flexible, you can cancel the stay booked and receive the deposit already paid, up to 3 days before arrival.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: we have extended the validity until 20/12/2021
- GROUPON PURCHASES: Groupon Customer Care will advise all clients with a valid coupon of the possibility to convert it in a shopping amount to purchase cosmetic products on our store.termedisirmione.com. It is still confirmed that voucher not converted will be extended until later date.